Weddings | Events | Afterpay
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a payment service which allows flexible payment plans for your online purchases. Purchase your favourite items from the collection today and enjoy the convenience of paying them off after you receive them, in four equal installments over 8 weeks.
How does Afterpay work?
- Add your items to the shopping bag.
- Select Afterpay as your preferred payment method – then you will be redirected to the Afterpay website.
- Register or log in to your Afterpay account and confirm your payment.
What will I need to use Afterpay?
- An Australian residential address
- A valid credit or debit card
- To be over 18 years old
When will my goods be delivered if I use Afterpay?
Afterpay orders are delivered as per our regular Standard and Express delivery timeframes after you complete your order online.
How does the payment schedule work?
All new Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted automatically each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. After the first purchase transaction, each further payment will be debited exactly 14 days later, unless voluntary payments are made.
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. If you do not log in and make a payment, Afterpay will automatically deduct the installments from your debit or credit card each fortnight.
Will I get interest on my Afterpay purchase?
Afterpay will not charge you any interest on your purchase. If you use a credit card, any interest related to your credit card will be subject your individual agreement with your financial institution. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
A few more things to know:
- Afterpay offers instant online approval
- There is no application form required
- For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website